- Intro & Left-Right Test
- Pinknoise Level Test
- Carl Cleves & Parissa Bouas “Sharpening A Knife” Tiefbass
- Percussion-Ensemble (Improvisation) Tiefbass
- David Munyon “A Hard Rain’s A-gonna Fall” Bass
- The Bassface Swing Trio “Oh, Lady Be Good” Bass
- Allan Taylor “Scotty” Grundton
- McKinley Black “Hunger” Grundton
- Anne-Marie Jean & Sebastian Sternal “Les mains d’Elsa” Mittelton
- Dennis Kolen “For Cloud Dog And Jane” Mittelton
- Percussion-Ensemble (Improvisation) Hochton
- Allan Taylor “Firefly” Hochton
- Barbara Burkle & The Bassface Swing Trio “Easy To Love” Balance
- Sara K. “Sizzlin’ ” Balance
- Djembe Walk Breite & Tiefe
- The Tiptons (Saxophone Improvisation) Fokus
- Johanna Single “Am Springbrunnen” Feindynamik
- Percussion-Ensemble (Glockenspiel) Feindynamik
The AYA (Are You Authentic?) is an association whose members are dedicated to the aim of providing an authentic musical experience in cars. “Are you Authentic“ campaigns for “real” and “natural” sound reproduction by e.g. organizing sound competitions, where the participants receive constructive criticism from an expert jury. The new “know-how” which thereby arises is shared by all without any financial considerations.
In order to facilitate a reproducible test of audio systems, a detailed points system has been developed and together with Stockfisch Records and this SACD, with which the sound of hi-fi systems can be critically judged, therefore allows the most objective possible comparison of different systems.
These tracks – some newly mixed, others specially recorded for this SACD – contain certain music signals which show up weaknesses in the sound reproduction chain. These tracks were selected to optimize sound systems if necessary. The tracks sound really good only when there are no mistakes in the system.
[ Format: SACD with CD layer, playable on any CD player ]
[ Cost: R270.00 ]
[ Product availability: Out of stock: available for order ]